Efficient & reliable delivery and collection service
09:00 – 16:00
Schedule before 16:30
Johannesburg & Surrounding
Safe & Secure
All deliveries must be signed
Please ensure you understand our delivery and collection service information before scheduling a delivery.
MacRoots (Pty) Ltd and its employees will not be held responsible for any damages or loss of whatever nature howsoever caused to data, hardware or software. The backup of data and software remains the responsibility of the customer as set out in the Data Indemnity Form.
- All deliveries are arranged subject to availability and previously arranged schedules.
- Standard deliveries are scheduled a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Next day delivery requests must be made before 4pm the day before delivery is required.
- Same day delivery requests can be made depending on the time the request is made, however delivery cannot always be guaranteed.
- Requests to reschedule a delivery must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Should nobody be available to accept the delivery as arranged, the delivery will be cancelled and the driver will leave and a redelivery fee will apply.
- Drivers will wait a maximum of 10 minutes before leaving.
- Deliveries are scheduled between 9:00 and 16:00.
- Deliveries are available Monday to Friday only.
- Deliveries on Public Holidays are subject to MacRoots (Pty) Ltd availability and must be arranged accordingly.
- Deliveries on Weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) are subject to MacRoots (Pty) Ltd availability and must be arranged accordingly.
- Orders requiring a delivery to be split will not have a delivery fee for the second delivery.
- Split deliveries are to be arranged and confirmed with the MacRoots helpdesk.
Complex / Business Park Access
- If access to a complex or business park is required, MacRoots (Pty) Ltd is to be supplied with security access via means of:
- access code,
- one time pin,
- informed security,
- contact number,
- alternate number.
- All deliveries must be signed for. No exceptions.
- When delivering hardware, the P.O.D (Proof of Delivery) and Delivery Register must both be signed. No exceptions.
- If a person other than the person scheduling the delivery will be accepting the delivery, the alternative receivers full details are to be provided when arranging the delivery.
- No person other than the specified receiver may sign for and accept the delivery. No exceptions.
- Should a delivery not be signed for and an issue arises, kindly note the receiver agrees and accepts to waiver any right or claim against MacRoots (Pty) Ltd.
Covid Compliance (if applicable)
- All receivers must wear a mask at all times.
- Drivers always ensure to wear their mask and adhere to social distancing protocols.
- Should the driver be required to carry items into the building, sanitiser must be made available and all personell in the area must adhere to covid protocols.
- Deliveries are charged at R 450.00 excluding VAT.
- Re-Deliveries are charged at R 225.00 excluding VAT.
- Payment for deliveries are required upfront before the delivery can be scheduled.
- C.O.D’s (Cash on Delivery) are not accepted for deliveries.